WANTED Chani Veil

Hi all,

I tried on a Chani veil at a bridal store on the Gold Coast. It retails for $190 but thought I'd ask if anyone has one for sale on here? Or similar? 3metre ivory cathedral train in tulle.

Thanks!

Charlotte

2 Responses

Hello! i have a pronovias Soft Tulle 3m long Veil (unused and with the receipt) it was 399€ but you can have it for 150$ (i will not be using it on my wedding)

I have 2 chani veil - one plain and one with lace all around the bottom.

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
The whole experience of finding my dream dress was wonderful. What a fantastic way to find designer dresses at great prices. The girl I bought from was so lovely and helped me every step. She sent more pictures and answered every question. I am so excited to have found this site and I am over the moon about finding a Galia Lahav dress to wear on my special day.
More
buyer
Sara, Fort Myers Beach
1 week ago
The website is very easy to use and I appreciated the seller getting back to me so promptly. I am so excited for the dress to come and I don't have buyers remorse because of the price. Thank you Still White for making my dream dress become a reality!
More
buyer
Shelly, Macedonia
2 weeks ago
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.co.za